Classes will resume at LAS beginning July 8th for the Summer semester! Remote classes for Adults will be offered alongside in-person instruction.
We will be taking utmost precaution to ensure everyone’s safety. The following enhanced safety protocols will be implemented:
- All students will have their temperature checked with a no-contact, infrared thermometer. Any student with a fever or showing signs of illness will be sent home.
- In order to maintain proper social distancing of a minimum of 6 feet (per Centers for Disease Control guidelines), classes will be limited to 4 students. Stations will be marked in the studio. Outdoor plein air classes will be held as often as possible, weather permitting.
- With regard to Kids classes a reduced number of students will also allow for more individualized attention. Each class will be shortened to 1 hour from the previous 1.25 hours. Class prices will remain the same.
- All surfaces and shared supplies will be disinfected between classes. Supply sharing will be limited as much as possible.
- All students and instructors will be required to wear a mask and gloves. Each student will be responsible for providing their own.
- Instructors will use a laser pointer for critique to respect social distancing and prevent handling of student materials.
We look forward to an inspiring and creative Summer!